Traditional barn door track suitable for surface sliding applications where there is enough strength in the wall to mount and support a side-track with door above the opening.
The track bracket is supplied with pre-machined fixing slots for quick and easy installation. The track is pre-finished black anodised and supplied complete with fixing bracket, stops, door hangers and T-Guide.
- - Track bracket is adjustable in or out from the wall.
- - Suitable for heavy doors up to 300kg per track.
- - Standard or narrow track bracket available to suit varying door/architrave/gap thicknesses.
- - High-quality, heavy duty extruded aluminium track.
- - Pre-machined wall fixing holes. Additional holes can be drilled on site if required.
- - Supplied in pre-cut lengths from 6ft to 19ft (1.8m to 5.8m)
- - SofStop® kit available for doors up to 100kg